Account Manager, Paid Search & Social
Account Manager, Paid Search & Social
This is a full-time, remote position.
This role is responsible for managing multiple accounts while acting as the primary point of contact for each. A candidate will build trust with the clients while finding creative solutions catered to their goals, ensuring the health of the accounts are at peak levels.
The Company & Culture
Take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently identify priorities and meet multiple deadlines. If you need assistance you are able to act proactively vs reactivity.
Understands how to listen carefully making sure any confusion is cleared up right away. You in return speak clearly and concisely.
Ability to respect clients and team members.
You don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
Without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
You are able to make logical and informed decisions.
You should possess the following experience/skills:
- Experience with search, social and video platforms, specifically Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram. Know and implement best practices and keep current to test and adapt to evolving ways of structuring and optimizing accounts.
- Knowledge of YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn are a plus
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
The following experience/skills are not required but are nice to have:
- Exposure to using third-party advertising management platforms specifically for paid search advertising, such as Kenshoo, AdRoll, Marin, etc.
- Knowledge of the non-advertising, retail business management side of eCommerce
- Team leadership – Direct management or indirect support/training of account managers, account coordinators, interns, etc.
- Prior experience with other retail ads platforms such as Amazon, Wal-Mart, Instacart, etc
Act as the main POC for clients with proven trust.
- Effectively and Efficiently Manage Client Performance and Reporting.
- Manage day to day optimizations on a consistent basis.
- Directly interfacing with your clients, you should be bringing creative ideas to client roadblocks.
- Proactively scope out business needs and ensure other team members are aware of the project, deadlines, and goals.
- Own your time management by staying organized and planning ahead to find if additional support on the clients requests will be needed.
- Identify support needs within your team and seek advice.
Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
- We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
- Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved to leadership.
- If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
Consistently deliver high-quality deliverables.
- This role touches on a variety of different tasks; everything you deliver should be of high quality with very few mistakes. Always be proud of the work you are completing!
- If you are confused about the expectations, be sure to ask to prevent mistakes.
- Follow through with the client and team requests in the desired timeframe. Search Nurture is a fast-paced environment that requires great attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Don’t let requests fall flat. If a client or team member requests something, make sure to document and complete.
- Manage client scope. If you are on top of tasks needed for completion you should be able to manage this proactively vs reactively.
- Anticipating client requests or needs before they occur.
Do your best to help.
- Whether this is on the client-side or the internal team side, we do our best to help.
- We will always provide more value than we receive – If a client is paying us, we want to make sure they receive more value from our service than they are paying us.
Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- When you speak to clients you are confident and if you are unsure of the answer, you assure them you will find out.
- Any meeting you have, internally or externally you are prepared. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
- Our clients trust you and your skill set – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
Have the desire to grow!
- We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
- Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
- In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.