Client Relations Manager
This role is responsible for being the primary point of contact for multiple clients across multiple service lines: SEO, SEM, and Retail Ads. This role is responsible for building a strong client relationship and acting as a strategic partner when it comes to creating the clients’ goals. A passion for client interaction and cross-collaboration is a must!
Search Nurture Values
- Organized – your tasks will be assigned to you by account managers, but it is important to keep an organized structure in all of the tools and resources provided to you.
- Strong Communicator – understands how to listen carefully and ask questions making sure any confusion is cleared up right away.
- Respectful – ability to respect clients and team members.
- Self-Motivated – without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
- Problem Solver – you don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
- Critical Thinking – you are able to make logical and informed decisions.
- Communication, Communication, Communication. Strong oral and written communication with an ability to convey information and strategies across multiple channels
- Excellent people skills and the strong ability to build and grow relationships
- Proven experience in developing and implementing account strategy across multiple digital channels
- Ability to develop clear, concise, and compelling presentations to facilitate strong communication and understanding of strategy and performance
- Analytical experience to assist in identifying problems and presenting solutions
- Strong time management and organization skills to ensure client deliverable are met within a timely manner
- Strong project management skills with the ability to successfully manage multiple clients and projects at once
- Positive client-facing attitude for trouble-shooting and timely resolution.
The following experience/skills are not required but are nice to have:
- Experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Experience with retail advertising and eCommerce marketplace platforms, specifically Amazon Advertising. Know and implement best practices and keep current to test and adapt to evolving ways of structuring and optimizing accounts.
- Knowledge of Walmart Advertising and emerging platforms such as Instacart and Criteo are a plus.
- Experience with search, social, and video platforms, specifically Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram. Know and implement best practices and keep current to test and adapt to evolving ways of structuring and optimizing accounts.
- Knowledge of YouTube, Pinterest, TikTok, LinkedIn are a plus.
- Strong experience with WordPress, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools.
- Knowledge of the non-advertising, retail business management side of eCommerce.
- Team leadership – Direct management or indirect support/training of account managers, account coordinators, interns, etc.
- Strong sense of urgency to drive results and accomplish goals ahead of the deadline.
- Experience in CPG, including current industry challenges.
- Act as the main POC for clients with proven trust.
- Effectively and Efficiently Manage Client Performance and notice red flags proactively.
- Directly interfacing with your clients, you should be bringing creative ideas to client roadblocks as their strategic partner.
- Proactively scope out business needs and ensure other team members are aware of the project, deadlines, and goals.
- Own your time management by staying organized and planning ahead to find if additional support on the clients requests will be needed.
- Identify support needs within your team and seek advice.
- Acknowledge when Zoom calls are needed vs back and forth emails.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
- We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
- Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved to leadership.
- If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Consistently deliver high-quality deliverables.
- This role touches on a variety of different tasks; everything you deliver should be of high quality with very few mistakes. Always be proud of the work you are completing!
- If you are confused about the expectations, be sure to ask to prevent mistakes.
- Follow through with the client and team requests in the desired timeframe. Search Nurture is a fast-paced environment that requires great attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Don’t let requests fall flat. If a client or team member requests something, make sure to document and complete.
- Manage client scope. If you are on top of tasks needed for completion you should be able to manage this proactively vs reactively.
- Anticipating client requests or needs before they occur.
- Do your best to help.
- Whether this is on the client-side or the internal team side, we do our best to help.
- We will always provide more value than we receive – If a client is paying us, we want to make sure they receive more value from our service than they are paying us.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- When you speak to clients you are confident and if you are unsure of the answer, you assure them you will find out.
- Any meeting you have, internally or externally you are prepared. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
- Our clients trust you and your skillset – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
- Have the desire to grow!
- We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
- Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
- In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.