Digital Marketing Associate
Digital Marketing Associate
This role is a learning role, where you will be guided and encouraged to learn all aspects of digital marketing. There will be a combination of tutorial learning, in-person 1×1 learning and hands-on learning. You will be responsible for assisting the company in growing brand awareness.
The Company & Culture
- Organized – your tasks will be assigned to you by your direct manager, but it is important to keep an organized structure in all of the tools and resources provided to you.
- Strong Communicator – understands how to listen carefully and ask questions making sure any confusion is cleared up right away.
- Self-Motivated – without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
- Problem Solver – you don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
- Possess a strong desire to learn all aspects of digital marketing
- Ability to think analytical
- Extreme attention to detail
- Experience using g-suite products
- Learn and grow to create a stronger understanding of Digital Marketing as facilitated by Search Nurture training.
Create a strong website to capture our brand by using WordPress, Elementor, photoshop, and adobe.
Use resources available to you (people, processes, templates, etc.) while also looking for external resources that would be helpful in your development.
Work with external contractors on tasks that may require additional expertise. Learn from them while acting as a project manager to facilitate their progress.
- Execute on all assigned tasks by deadline.
Ensure all tasks are being executed in a timely manner, if tasks are not able to be completed on time discuss with the person who assigned it.
Execute tasks to the highest degree of quality. Presenting polished and complete deliverables for every project.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Do your best to help.
We do our best to help anyone we interact with.
We will always provide more value than we receive.
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.