Paid Media Associate, Retail Ads
This role is responsible for assisting account managers in the day to day of account management. they are responsible for the execution and follow-up of assigned tasks to help facilitate the growth of the client accounts across multiple platforms.
Search Nurture Values
- Organized – you take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently identify priorities and meet deadlines. If you need assistance you are able to act proactively vs reactivity. You also are knowledgeable and stay on top of compliance requirements.
- Strong Communicator – Excellent people management skills; ability to train, oversee, coach, mentor, and resolve conflicts remotely with strong communication skills.
- Respectful – ability to respect team members even when disputes may arise. Everyone has their own ideas and perceptions and we will respect these even when we don’t agree.
- Problem Solver – you don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
- Self-Motivated – without needing pressure from others you have the desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
- Critical Thinker – you’re able to make logical and informed decisions.
- Introductory analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Possess basic data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel/Google Sheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
The following experience/skills are not required but are nice to have:
- Knowledge of the non-advertising, retail business management side of eCommerce.
- Prior experience with other paid search/social advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, or others is also nice to have.
- Support account managers in all aspects of account management from daily tasks to fundamental strategy execution.
Execute on all assigned tasks to the highest level of quality.
Proactively scope out business needs and bring them to account managers’ attention.
- Execute on all assigned tasks by deadline.
Ensure all tasks are being executed in a timely manner if tasks are not able to be completed on time discuss with the account manager.
Execute tasks to the highest degree of quality. Presenting polished and complete deliverables to account managers.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Any meeting you have, internally or externally, you are prepared for. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
Our team trusts you and your skillset – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to