Paid Media Specialist
Paid Media Specialist
This role is responsible for assisting account managers in the day to day of social, search, and retail ads account management. They are responsible for the execution and follow up of assigned tasks to help facilitate the growth of the client accounts across multiple platforms.
Search Nurture Values
- Organized – your tasks will be assigned to you by account managers, but it is important to keep an organized structure in all of the tools and resources provided to you.
- Strong Communicator – understands how to listen carefully and ask questions making sure any confusion is cleared up right away.
- Respectful – ability to respect clients and team members.
- Problem Solver – you don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
- Self-Motivated – without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
- Critical Thinking – you are able to make logical and informed decisions.
- Basic retail advertising and eCommerce marketplace platforms, specifically Amazon Advertising or knowledge of other media platforms.
- Introductory analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Possess basic data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
The following experience/skills are not required but are nice to have:
- Experience using third-party advertising management platforms specifically for retail eCommerce advertising, such as Kenshoo, Pacvue, Teikametrics, Sellics, Perpetua, Tinuity, or others.
- Knowledge of the non-advertising, retail business management side of eCommerce.
- Vendor relationship management/building relationships.
- Team leadership – Direct management or indirect support/training of account managers, account coordinators, interns, etc.
- Prior experience with other paid search/paid social advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, or others is also nice to have.
- Support account managers in all aspects of account management from daily tasks to fundamental strategy execution.
Execute on all assigned tasks to the highest level of quality.
Proactively scope out business needs and bring them to account managers’ attention.
Fill in for account manager in client-facing situations as requested.
- Execute on all assigned tasks by deadline.
Ensure all tasks are being executed in a timely manner and if tasks are not able to be completed on time, discuss with an account manager.
Execute tasks to the highest degree of quality. Presenting polished and complete deliverables to account managers
- Understand, follow and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
When you speak to clients you are confident and if you are unsure of the answer, you assure them you will find out.
Any meeting you have, internally or externally you are prepared. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
Our clients trust you and your skillset – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
- Do your best to help.
Whether this is on the client-side or the internal team side, we do our best to help.
We will always provide more value than we receive – If a client is paying us, we want to make sure they receive more value from our service than they are paying us.
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.