SEO Account Manager
This role develops and fosters account relationships while working towards being the primary point of contact for clients. You are able to provide high-quality deliverables and in-depth knowledge of SEO practices — driven to constantly wanting to grow your skill set and assist current Account Managers.
Search Nurture Values
Take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently identify priorities and meet multiple deadlines. If you need assistance you are able to act proactively vs reactivity.
Understands how to listen carefully making sure any confusion is cleared up right away. You in return speak clearly and concisely.
You don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
Without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
You are able to make logical and informed decisions.
You are able to recognize responses or actions that are appropriate for that time and place. You are also able to identify when you need help.
You should possess the following experience/skills:
- Strong experience with WordPress, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools
- Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Expert data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Expert experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
- Basic HTML and CSS
Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
- We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
- Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
- Quickly adapt to changes in the processes. As we grow and our clients expand the way in which we do things will organically change.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions if there’s a process you find unclear or confusing.
Consistently deliver high-quality deliverables
- This role touches on a variety of different tasks; everything you deliver should be of high quality with very few mistakes. Always be proud of the work you are completing!
- If you are confused about the expectations, be sure to ask to prevent mistakes.
- Follow through with the client and team requests in the desired timeframe. Search Nurture is a fast-paced environment that requires great attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
- Don’t let requests fall flat. If a client or team member requests something, make sure to document and complete.
- Manage client scope. If you are on top of tasks needed for completion you should be able to manage this proactively vs reactively.
- Anticipating client requests or needs before they occur.
Always act as a business professional.
- When you speak to clients you are confident and if you are unsure of the answer, you assure them you will find out.
- Any meeting you have, internally or externally you are prepared. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
- Our clients trust you and your skillset – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
Have the desire to grow!
- We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
- Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
- In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.