This role is a learning role, where you will be guided and encouraged to learn all aspects of SEO account management. There will be a combination of tutorial learning, in-person 1×1 learning and hands-on learning. You will be responsible for assisting account managers in the day to day of campaign management.
The Company & Culture
- Organized – your tasks will be assigned to you by account managers, but it is important to keep an organized structure in all of the tools and resources provided to you.
- Strong Communicator – understands how to listen carefully and ask questions making sure any confusion is cleared up right away.
- Respectful – ability to respect clients and team members.
- Self-Motivated – without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
- Problem Solver – you don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
- Possess a strong desire to learn all aspects of digital marketing
- Ability to think analytical
- Extreme attention to detail
- Basic data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Learn and grow to create a stronger understanding of SEO account management as facilitated by Search Nurture training.
Working within teams with the use of tools such as Asana, Everhour, Slack, and Zoom
SEO analysis using tools such as Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clearscope, and Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Website analytics using tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Data Studio
Speaking with clients on Zoom conference calls and presenting deliverables
- Execute on all assigned tasks by deadline.
Ensure all tasks are being executed in a timely manner if tasks are not able to be completed on time discuss with an account manager
Execute tasks to the highest degree of quality. Presenting polished and complete deliverables to account managers.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Do your best to help.
We do our best to help anyone we interact with.
We will always provide more value than we receive.
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.