Sr. Digital Growth Manager
Sr. Digital Growth Manager
The purpose of this role is to fill the need for both an SEO Account Manager and Sales Advisor. Working cross-functionally while identifying growth opportunities.
Search Nurture Values
Collaboration – Productivity – Inspiration – Innovation – Results Oriented – Communication – Accountability – Courage – Positivity – Integrity – Critical Thinking – Honesty – Transparency
- Organized – you take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently identify priorities and meet deadlines.
- Team leadership – Direct management or indirect support/training of account managers, account coordinators, interns, etc.
- Campaign Strategy – You set the bar for client retention and growth with strong project management that can orchestrate a team to execute well-planned digital marketing strategies that consistently drive results.
- Strong Communicator – Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills and ability to make the complex simple to understand for any audience.
- Process Leader – You lead the way with the development and maintenance of Search Nurture SEO processes and best practices.
- Thought Leader – Your colleagues look to you as a thought leader and love coming to you for advice and mentorship for their own development.
- Problem Solver – Can quickly resolve client issues, assisting colleagues with challenges and obstacles to maximize client success and retention.
- Strong experience with WordPress and basic HTML and CSS, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools.
- Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Expert data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Expert experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
- Knowledge of common CRM Software.
- Act as the main POC for clients with proven trust.
Effectively and efficiently manage client performance and reporting.
As a Sr level role, you should be leading the way of bringing creative ideas to client roadblocks.
Proactively scope out business needs and ensure other team members are aware of the project, deadlines, and goals.
Own your time management by staying organized and planning ahead to find if additional support on the clients’ requests will be needed.
Be polished and professional with every client interaction.
- Assist with overall SEO client and team success.
Support Account Managers with planning and provide general guidance as needed to maximize retention.
Contribute to the development of junior team members, understanding their goals and guiding them towards new growth opportunities.
Support with interviewing and onboarding new talent.
- Stay on top of sales deals.
Ensure inbound client communication is done in a timely manager.
Continue to grow the sales pipeline.
Create a guided process that can eventually be handed off for all existing sales responsibilities.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
Quickly adapt to changes in the processes. As we grow and our clients expand the way in which we do things will organically change.
Don’t hesitate to ask questions if there’s a process you find unclear or confusing.
If you find a faster, quicker, better way to do something – let us know!
- Drive adoption of new platforms and opportunities.
Lead by example. We don’t ask anyone to do things we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are the change we want to see. If we want something to change, we do it first.
Adapt to changes quickly. As a growing company, there will be new ways of doing things so we need to stay agile.
If you find a faster, better way to do something – let us know!
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.
Interested in joining our team? Send your resume to: