Sr. SEO Account Manager
Sr. SEO Account Manager
This role is responsible for managing multiple accounts while acting as the primary point of contact for each. Builds trust with the clients while finding creative solutions catered towards the client’s goals, ensuring that the health of the accounts is at its maximum level. The Sr. Account Manager will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for channel growth as well as process efficiency and supporting other SEO Account Managers with the strategy and success of their own accounts.
Search Nurture Values
- Campaign Strategy – You set the bar for client retention and growth with strong project management that can orchestrate a team to execute well-planned digital marketing strategies that consistently drive results.
- Strong Communicator – Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills and ability to make the complex simple to understand for any audience.
- Process Leader – You lead the way with the development and maintenance of Search Nurture SEO processes and best practices.
- Thought Leader – Your colleagues look to you as a thought leader and love coming to you for advice and mentorship for their own development.
- Problem Solver – Can quickly resolve client issues, assisting colleagues with challenges and obstacles to maximize client success and retention.
- Strong experience with WordPress and basic HTML and CSS, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools
- Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Expert data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Expert experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
- Act as the main POC for clients with proven trust.
Effectively and Efficiently Manage Client Performance and Reporting.
As a Sr level role, you should be leading the way of bringing creative ideas to client roadblocks.
Proactively scope out business needs and ensure other team members are aware of the project, deadlines, and goals.
Own your time management by staying organized and planning ahead to find if additional support on the clients’ requests will be needed.
- Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
Adapt to changes in the processes quickly. As we grow and our clients expand the way we do things will organically change.
If there is a process you are confused about don’t hesitate to ask questions.
- Consistently deliver high-quality deliverables.
This role touches on a variety of different tasks; everything you deliver should be of high quality with very few mistakes. Always be proud of the work you are completing!
If you are confused about the expectations, be sure to ask to prevent mistakes.
Follow through with the client and team requests in the desired timeframe. Search Nurture is a fast-paced environment that requires great attention to detail and the ability to stay organized.
Don’t let requests fall flat. If a client or team member requests something, make sure to document and complete.
Manage client scope. If you are on top of tasks needed for completion you should be able to manage this proactively vs reactively.
Anticipating client requests or needs before they occur.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
You’ll be able to adapt your communication effectively to all levels of team members, from internal apprentices to senior client executives.
When you speak to clients you are confident and if you are unsure of the answer, you assure them you will find out.
Any meeting you have, internally or externally you are prepared. If there were action items to be completed by you beforehand you have those completed and ready to present.
Our clients trust you and your skillset – continue to demonstrate your ability to perform.
You always maintain a professional standard of conduct, including timeliness, kindness, respectfulness, and attire that matches the client’s business standards.
- Drive adoption of new platforms and opportunities.
Lead by example, by showing areas that can be improved by using new resources. We don’t ask anyone to do things we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are the change we want to see. If we want something to change, we do it first.
Be able to adapt to changes quickly. As a growing company, there will be new ways of doing things so we need to stay agile.
If you find a faster, quicker, better way to do something – let us know!
- Do your best to help.
Whether this is on the client-side or the internal team side, we do our best to help.
We will always provide more value than we receive – If a client is paying us, we want to make sure they receive more value from our service than they are paying us.
Being in a Sr. level position, if you notice a team member struggling, lend a helping hand. We are able to grow the company by growing each other.
- Have the desire to grow!
We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.