The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your
well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative
atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of
the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided
tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees
happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every
aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any
candidate should embody.
Our SEO editor is the strongest writer on the SEO and Content Marketing Team. This
person will work with all of the Account Managers, helping them source writers and
finalize content so that the project achieves our SEO goals and accurately represents the
brand for which we’re writing. If you consider yourself a content alchemist, who enjoys
turning content briefs into ready-to-publish articles, this may be a great opportunity for
What We’re Looking For
- Strong writing skills, editing/coaching experience, on-page SEO knowledge.
- Experience managing contractors.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects across diverse (and often technical) industries.
- Collaborative teammate who values and respects the opinions and experiences of
everyone in the room.
- SEO historian with a deep understanding of the major algorithm updates and how
search engines work
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to easily proofread and spot any errors.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing.
We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full
potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with
us! Apply today at: email@example.com