The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative environment despite having a location-independent team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. You can learn more about our culture here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our team member’s happiness at the forefront. Don’t just take our word for it, year over year our retention rates have increased!
From our work with clients to the everyday life of the team, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values we practice and the ones any candidate should embody.
What Success Looks Like in This Role
This role focuses on improving the Search Nurture brand, internally and externally. You will be responsible for creating our tone and appearance while ensuring that the entire organization consistently upholds these characteristics. You will also lead our external marketing efforts as we build a larger social media presence. You are a master at fostering cross-functional collaboration! You will monitor industry trends and best practices to ensure that our marketing efforts are innovative and effective.
- You have previous experience with branding, social media, and email marketing.
- You must be a unifier and have exceptional collaboration skills as you will work with different teams on different projects.
- You are a seasoned marketing manager with a track record of leading strategy and building and implementing marketing programs that have exceeded benchmarks.
- You have experience with the marketing funnel – awareness, and consideration – knowing how to walk people through that funnel with content and ads.
- You have exceptional communication skills, written and verbal, with a proven ability to collaborate across functions and at all levels.
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind.
- Always be on, up for anything, and ready to have fun along the way.
- You will develop and execute comprehensive brand strategies with a strong focus on the development of brand growth opportunities, aligning with overall company goals and objectives.
- You have strong project management skills.
- You can bring ideas to life!
Step 1: Phone Screen with People Ops Coordinator
The first call helps us to get to know each other briefly and clarify whether the values, experience, and interests on both sides are aligned.
Step 2: Technical Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
Time to showcase your knowledge! We will send out a practical skills assessment and you will present it to the Hiring Manager. These are not meant to be time-consuming or daunting but rather allow us to understand your skill set for the role better.
Step 3: Culture & Values Video Interview with a Leadership Team Member
We have consistently put our culture at the forefront of Search Nurture, so any new team member should embody and contribute to the culture. We want to take this time to learn more about you to ensure this will be a long-term positive fit.
Step 4: Final Call
Some roles will have an additional call with our CEO, Spencer Padway.
*Please note: For Leadership Roles, there will be additional interviews.*
DE&I at Search Nurture
Search Nurture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are authentically committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up daily as their authentic selves. All applicants, and team members deserve to experience, as a primary and fundamental human right, a genuine sense of belonging and acceptance, so they can both realize their greatest potential and also because it’s the right thing to do. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or genetic information.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a