The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. Search Nurture maintains a collaborative environment as a fully remote company despite having a location-independent team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. You can learn more about our culture here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our team member’s happiness at the forefront. Don’t just take our word for it, year over year our retention rates have increased!
From our work with clients to the everyday life of the team, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values we practice and the ones any candidate should embody.
What Success Looks Like in This Role
Are you a proactive problem solver with a passion for fostering client relationships? We’re seeking a dedicated Customer Success Manager to join our dynamic team. In this role, you’ll play a crucial part in ensuring the success of our clients by leveraging data-driven insights and strategic analysis. You’ll collaborate with our account managers, providing mentorship on high-risk accounts and imparting valuable training on client best practices. Your proactive approach will shine as you guide clients through seamless renewal processes and conduct regular check-ins, strengthening partnerships and driving mutual growth. If you thrive on delivering, exceptional customer experiences and driving positive outcomes, we invite you to bring your expertise to our team as a Customer Success Manager
- Serve as the primary point of contact for key client accounts, establishing and nurturing strong relationships to drive client satisfaction and loyalty.
- Understand clients’ business objectives, marketing goals, and challenges to provide strategic guidance and deliver tailored solutions.
- Conduct regular meetings and check-ins with clients to assess their needs, review campaign performance, and identify opportunities for growth.
- Oversee the execution of digital marketing campaigns across various channels, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including strategists, creatives, and analysts, to develop effective marketing strategies aligned with client objectives.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze data, and provide actionable insights to optimize campaigns and drive maximum ROI.
- Foster a collaborative and positive team culture, encouraging knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and implement best practices to enhance efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify upsell and cross-sell opportunities within existing client accounts.
- Participate in client pitches and presentations when needed to showcase the agency’s capabilities and win new business.
Step 1: Phone Screen with People Ops Coordinator
The first call helps us to get to know each other briefly and clarify whether the values, experience, and interests on both sides are aligned.
Step 2: Technical Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
Time to showcase your knowledge! We will send out a practical skills assessment and you will present it to the Hiring Manager. These are not meant to be time-consuming or daunting but rather allow us to understand your skill set for the role better.
Step 3: Culture & Values Video Interview with a Leadership Team Member
We have consistently put our culture at the forefront of Search Nurture, so any new team member should embody and contribute to the culture. We want to take this time to learn more about you to ensure this will be a long-term positive fit.
Step 4: Final Call
Some roles will have an additional call with our CEO, Spencer Padway.
*Please note: For Leadership Roles, there will be additional interviews.*
DE&I at Search Nurture
Search Nurture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are authentically committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up daily as their authentic selves. All applicants, and team members deserve to experience, as a primary and fundamental human right, a genuine sense of belonging and acceptance, so they can both realize their greatest potential and also because it’s the right thing to do. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or genetic information.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: https://www.searchnurture.com/careers/