The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any candidate should embody.
As the Executive Assistant, you will execute complex tasks and coordinate operations and processes to support the CEO and Leadership Team, including scheduling, communications, and administrative items. This person should be able to pick up new items quickly and have the desire to learn while also being super organized. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated and eager individual to work directly with members of Leadership and have insight to the vision and strategy of an innovative company focused on growing, but growing the right way!
What We’re Looking For
- Support administrative needs of a Leadership team (calendar management, meeting notes, financial items, supplies, shipping, screening candidates)
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and presentation skills
- Tech savvy — Google Suite, Slack, Zoom, etc.
- Passionate about helping build a strong culture in a remote team
- Eager to learn new items and help others
- Ability to use critical thinking and solve problems autonomously
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: email@example.com