The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any candidate should embody.
As a member of the People Operations team, you understand that Search Nurture’s top priority is creating a work environment that brings value to each of its team members. You are constantly looking for ways to improve the employee experience starting with their first interview. The People Operations Associate will work alongside our Sr. People Operations Manager and will focus on recruiting top talent, while assisting in all areas related to People Ops.
What We’re Looking For
- Experienced recruiting professional who knows how to make the recruiting process efficient, effective and genuine.
- Exceptional people person who understands that a positive team member experience is top priority.
- Well-rounded generalist who enjoys wearing many hats.
- Detail-oriented taskmaster with experience managing multiple tasks with different stakeholders in an organized manner.
- Creative problem solver who focuses on innovative solutions and opportunities rather than potential obstacles.
- Collaborative teammate who values and respects the opinions and experiences of everyone in the room.
- Experience creating presentation decks for company-wide events while also confident to speak on the material created.
- Desire to learn and grow in the People Operations field as this role will be filled with opportunities to expand your skillset.
- Knowledge of US or International law is a plus!
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: email@example.com