SEM Account Manager, Social Expert
The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any candidate should embody.
In the SEM Account Manager role, you are able to work with multiple clients while having a direct impact on them achieving their business goals. You’ll be responsible for providing strong strategic recommendations to your clients while fostering clear and consistent communication on a day to day basis. If you enjoy producing a wow factor, being thought of as a strategic partner, and growing accounts to their full potential — this may be a great fit for you!
What We’re Looking For
- Proven experience providing strategic recommendations to Search and Social clients across multiple platforms
- Exceptional presentation skills, leveraging data to provide strategic consulting on complex strategies. You drive solutions to business problems.
- Not just strong communication skills, but a desire to assist people and provide value with every interaction.
- Analytical mindset, able to digest large sets of data and produce recommendations.
- Experience successfully managing multiple clients in different industries at the same time.
- Passionate about digital marketing and all things Search and Social.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's elevate your
Hi there! I'm Lindsay, the Business Development Manager at Search Nurture. I speak to a lot of different business owners, VPs, brand managers and marketing managers. Some know they need to be more competitive in their market but just don't have the knowledge. Some have the knowledge but lack the support to implement everything they need to do. Some just need to get some clarity and guidance on their digital strategy moving forward.
Whatever your problems are, I'm here to offer a helping hand and answer any questions you may have.Explore opportunities for amplified growth