SEO Account Manager
The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any candidate should embody.
In the SEO Account Manager role, you are able to work with multiple clients while having a direct impact on them achieving their business goals. You’ll be responsible for providing strong strategic recommendations to your clients while fostering clear and consistent communication on a day to day basis. If you love working with a diverse group of clients, expanding your skillset beyond your boundaries, and learning from skilled SEO professionals, this role may be right for you!
What We’re Looking For
- Experienced SEO with a successful track record of managing multiple clients in diverse industries.
- Exceptional presenter who facilitates conversation and learning while explaining complex concepts.
- Clever analyst who knows how to collect data with various marketing tools and harness the findings to inform strategies.
- Well-rounded marketer who is familiar with every phase of the sales funnel and understands how SEO interacts with other marketing channels.
- Life-long learner who is hungry for more digital marketing knowledge and is eager to teach others what they know.
- Results-driven goal setter who knows the difference between goals, objectives, strategies and tactics.
- SEO historian with a deep understanding of the major algorithm updates and how search engines work.
- Detail-oriented taskmaster with experience delegating assignments and working with multiple contractors under a tight deadline.
- Creative problem solver who focuses on innovative solutions and opportunities rather than potential obstacles.
- Collaborative teammate who values and respects the opinions and experiences of everyone in the room.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: email@example.com
Let's elevate your
Hi there! I'm Lindsay, the Business Development Manager at Search Nurture. I speak to a lot of different business owners, VPs, brand managers and marketing managers. Some know they need to be more competitive in their market but just don't have the knowledge. Some have the knowledge but lack the support to implement everything they need to do. Some just need to get some clarity and guidance on their digital strategy moving forward.
Whatever your problems are, I'm here to offer a helping hand and answer any questions you may have.Explore opportunities for amplified growth