The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. As a fully remote company, Search Nurture maintains a collaborative atmosphere despite having a dispersed team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. Check out more on our culture, here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, provided tech, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our employees happiness at the forefront.
From our work with clients to the everyday life of employees, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values our employees’ practice and values any candidate should embody.
The SEO Specialist is responsible for closely with our Account Managers to execute data-driven strategies that help our clients realize their goals. This person should be able to pick up new tasks quickly and have a willingness to learn new disciplines within the SEO and content marketing space. The digital marketing industry is rapidly changing. Success relies on our ability to embrace new technologies, refine our processes, and create new products. The ideal candidate enjoys exercising both sides of their brain. From outlining an infographic to distilling search trends, this role is both creative and analytical. If you love working with a diverse group of clients, expanding your skillset beyond your boundaries, and learning from skilled SEO professionals, this role may be right for you!
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communicator with strong writing skills
- Experienced in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio
- Has managed content in WordPress or other CMS
- Familiarity with keyword research tools (Semrush, Ahrefs, Moz)
- Can determine the search intent behind a keyword
- Understands search engines and their primary ranking factors
- Can extrapolate meaningful trends and insights from a sea of data
- Eager to learn from world-class SEO and content marketers
- Ability to use critical thinking and solve problems autonomously
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: firstname.lastname@example.org