The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. Search Nurture maintains a collaborative environment as a fully remote company despite having a location-independent team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. You can learn more about our culture here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our team member’s happiness at the forefront. Don’t just take our word for it, year over year our retention rates have increased!
From our work with clients to the everyday life of the team, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values we practice and the ones any candidate should embody.
What Success Looks Like in This Role
Our Sr. SEO Account Manager will play a crucial role in leading the way towards achieving outstanding results for our clients. You will be seen as a mentor and inspire the team fostering a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous learning!
You are a strategic thinker with a passion for digital marketing and a proven track record of delivering exceptional results! Your strong project management skills will enable you to effectively plan, prioritize, and delegate tasks, ensuring all deadlines are met and client expectations are exceeded.
If you’re passionate about taking the lead, along with other senior team members, to provide thought leadership and results, this is your opportunity!
- You have a deep understanding of SEO best practices, stay updated on the latest trends and changes in the SEO landscape, and can translate this knowledge into effective strategies
- You have proven experience in managing SEO campaigns and driving tangible results
- You possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You can build strong relationships with clients, understand their objectives, and effectively convey complex SEO concepts in a way they can easily understand
- You are a proactive problem-solver and a natural leader
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and can effectively manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- You have a passion for continuous learning and self-improvement. You’re always seeking opportunities to expand your knowledge, experiment with new SEO strategies, and share your insights with the team
- You have strong experience with Ahrefs, Semrush, Screaming Frog, and other SEO analytics tools
- Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Expert data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- You are an expert using PowerPoint or similar tools to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations
Step 1: Phone Screen with People Ops Coordinator
The first call helps us to get to know each other briefly and clarify whether the values, experience, and interests on both sides are aligned.
Step 2: Technical Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
Time to showcase your knowledge! We will send out a practical skills assessment and you will present it to the Hiring Manager. These are not meant to be time-consuming or daunting but rather allow us to understand your skill set for the role better.
Step 3: Culture & Values Video Interview with a Leadership Team Member
We have consistently put our culture at the forefront of Search Nurture, so any new team member should embody and contribute to the culture. We want to take this time to learn more about you to ensure this will be a long-term positive fit.
Step 4: Final Call
Some roles will have an additional call with our CEO, Spencer Padway.
*Please note: For Leadership Roles, there will be additional interviews.*
DE&I at Search Nurture
Search Nurture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are authentically committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up daily as their authentic selves. All applicants, and team members deserve to experience, as a primary and fundamental human right, a genuine sense of belonging and acceptance, so they can both realize their greatest potential and also because it’s the right thing to do. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or genetic information.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: https://www.searchnurture.com/careers/