Sr. Account Manager, Retail Ads
Sr. Account Manager, Retail Ads
This is a full-time, remote position.
This role is responsible for managing multiple accounts while acting as the primary point of contact for each. A candidate will build trust with the clients while finding creative solutions catered to their goals, ensuring the health of the accounts are at peak levels. The Sr. Account Manager is also responsible for identifying opportunities for channel growth as well as process efficiency.
Search Nurture Values
Honesty & Integrity – Positivity – Accountability – Courage – Productivity – Results-Oriented – Collaborative – Communicative – Innovative – Critical Thinking – Inspirational
Take responsibility for your own schedule and workload. You know what’s expected of you each week and can confidently identify priorities and meet multiple deadlines. If you need assistance you are able to act proactively vs reactivity.
Understands how to listen carefully making sure any confusion is cleared up right away. You in return speak clearly and concisely.
Ability to respect clients and team members even in challenging or difficult situations. Everyone has their own ideas and perceptions and we will respect these even when we do not agree.
You don’t stop at the first roadblock. Using your resources you find a solution while thinking outside of the box.
Without needing pressure from others you have that desire to grow and improve your current skill set.
You are able to make logical and informed decisions.
You are able to recognize responses or actions that are appropriate for that time and place. You are also able to identify when you need help.
You should possess the following experience/skills:
- Expert experience with retail advertising and eCommerce marketplace platforms, specifically Amazon Advertising. Know and implement best practices and stay current in order to test and adapt to evolving ways of structuring and optimizing campaigns.
- Knowledge of Walmart Advertising and emerging platforms such as Instacart and Criteo are a plus.
- Strong experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Search Console.
- Expert data skills (analytics, reporting, Excel / Google Spreadsheets formulas) including analyzing data using pivot tables, using queries to find the data you are looking for quickly, and using formulas such as VLookup.
- Expert experience using PowerPoint or similar to create and deliver impactful client and internal team presentations.
The following experience/skills are not required but are nice to have:
- Experience using third-party advertising management platforms specifically for retail eCommerce advertising, such as Kenshoo, Pacvue, Teikametrics, Sellics, Perpetua, Tinuity, or others.
- Knowledge of the non-advertising, retail business management side of eCommerce
- Vendor relationship management/building relationships
- Team leadership – Direct management or indirect support/training of account managers, account coordinators, interns, etc.
- Prior experience with other paid search/paid social advertising on Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Facebook, or others is also nice to have.
Act as the main POC for clients with proven trust.
- Effectively and efficiently manage client performance and reporting.
- Manage day to day optimizations on a consistent basis.
- As a Sr. level role, you should lead the way in bringing creative ideas to client roadblocks.
- Proactively scope out business needs and ensure other team members are aware of the project, deadlines, and goals.
- Own your time management by staying organized and planning ahead to find if additional support on the clients’ requests will be needed.
Understand, follow, and improve Search Nurture processes.
- We are a very process-oriented company. Each process was created for a reason and in order to always be aligned with the team, you need to follow these from start to finish.
- Bring to light ways that the processes can be improved.
- Quickly adapt to changes in the processes. As we grow and our clients expand the way in which we do things will organically change.
- Don’t hesitate to ask questions if there’s a process you find unclear or confusing.
Drive adoption of new platforms and opportunities.
- Lead by example. We don’t ask anyone to do things we wouldn’t do ourselves. We are the change we want to see. If we want something to change, we do it first.
- Adapt to changes quickly. As a growing company, there will be new ways of doing things so we need to stay agile.
- If you find a faster, better way to do something – let us know!
Do your best to help.
- Whether this is on the client-side or the internal team side, we do our best to help.
- We will always provide more value than we receive – If a client is paying us, we want to make sure they receive more value from our service than they are paying us.
- Being in a Sr. level position, if you notice a team member struggling, lend a helping hand. We are able to grow the company by growing each other.
Have the desire to grow!
- We encourage you to take on new challenges when able. If you haven’t done a task or project before, ask questions and learn.
- Gain knowledge from team members. Our team is filled with knowledge!
- In order for our company to grow, we foster employee growth. We’ll help any teammate get to the next level in their career given they display a desire to get there.