The Company & Culture
The atmosphere and the people you work with have a significant impact on your well-being. Search Nurture maintains a collaborative environment as a fully remote company despite having a location-independent team. Making sure everybody feels like a part of the team is incredibly important to us. You can learn more about our culture here!
Competitive health insurance, unlimited time off, flexible working schedules, and a focus on personal development are just a few ways we put our team member’s happiness at the forefront. Don’t just take our word for it, year over year our retention rates have increased!
From our work with clients to the everyday life of the team, our core values affect every aspect of our business. These are the values we practice and the ones any candidate should embody.
What Success Looks Like in This Role
Craving an electrifying, fast-paced environment where your hustle fuels epic growth? Then unleash your inner champion and join our thriving Digital Marketing Agency as an Account Executive! Be the spark that ignites our client roster! In this pivotal role, you’ll spearhead the transformation of cold and inbound leads into loyal clients, partnering with our Director of
Sales to unlock new business opportunities. Imagine the satisfaction of crafting compelling proposals that win over prospects, witnessing the impact of your efforts on our agency’s soaring success, and playing a key role in shaping our future.
- Have 4+ years of experience captivating ears over the phone
- Have 4+ years of direct outside sales experience in digital marketing, eCommerce, or a related field. You have a documented track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- You possess superior verbal and written communication skills
- You can operate in a highly fast-paced environment
- Anticipating and proactively resolving potential issues through your resourcefulness, creativity, and strategic thinking is your forte
- You’re confident, persuasive, and can navigate any conversation like a pro. We believe in genuine conversations that spark connections and ignite growth
- You are a relationship architect with a knack for building rapport, understanding client needs, and fostering long-term partnerships
- You are enthusiastic and passionate
- You have a keen eye for detail and ensure every interaction, pitch, and document is polished and error-free
- Bonus Points if you have previous experience in Digital Marketing (SEO, SEM & eCommerce)
Step 1: Phone Screen with People Ops Coordinator
The first call helps us to get to know each other briefly and clarify whether the values, experience, and interests on both sides are aligned.
Step 2: Technical Video Interview with the Hiring Manager
Time to showcase your knowledge! We will send out a practical skills assessment and you will present it to the Hiring Manager. These are not meant to be time-consuming or daunting but rather allow us to understand your skill set for the role better.
Step 3: Culture & Values Video Interview with a Leadership Team Member
We have consistently put our culture at the forefront of Search Nurture, so any new team member should embody and contribute to the culture. We want to take this time to learn more about you to ensure this will be a long-term positive fit.
Step 4: Final Call
Some roles will have an additional call with our CEO, Spencer Padway.
*Please note: For Leadership Roles, there will be additional interviews.*
DE&I at Search Nurture
Search Nurture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are authentically committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace and seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up daily as their authentic selves. All applicants, and team members deserve to experience, as a primary and fundamental human right, a genuine sense of belonging and acceptance, so they can both realize their greatest potential and also because it’s the right thing to do. We do not make hiring or employment decisions based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability status, or genetic information.
Search Nurture is committed to hiring the best and brightest minds in digital marketing. We invest in creating an environment that allows all team members to reach their full potential. If you’re hungry to be a great teammate, leader, and innovator, come work with us! Apply today at: https://www.searchnurture.com/careers/